Monday, November 14, 2011

You Right Now

I can't get enough of your little mouth and the way you talk. You're at that most adorable phase of saying the most bizarrely funny things like: "hey mom. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" which apparently I was not because your thoughts involved ladybugs.

When I ask you Why? You always start your sentence with: "oh, because..."

You have a lisp. It's very cute, but I wonder if I should see someone about it.

If someone says something and you didn't hear or don't know the answer you respond with: "what" only it's not said as a question or with any inflection almost like I had asked, 'name one of the five wh- words...'

Sumpin' is how you say something. Actually, you end most -ing words with -in' instead.

If you're mad at Rachel 99% of the time you'll accuse her of snatching something. Snatching is the worst offense imaginable, according to you.

I just love the things you say. You always make me laugh.

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment