Sunday, October 13, 2013

Haircut

Hey Cordie,

You cut your hair sometime this week. It was not that bad, just the front trimmed up to about chin length. Your hair is so messy and you usually tuck it behind your ear, so I really have no idea when it happened or how long I would've gone without noticing if I hadn't had to style it for pictures. As I was straightening the front, you casually commented: "Oh, I think that's where I cut my hair." And then you froze. And I froze. And you backtracked quickly with a: "I didn't. I didn't cut my hair. I didn't cut it."

I had to try very hard not to laugh. After the haircut Rachel gave herself, this was nothing. You finally admitted that you had done it, last Saturday, in the playroom. I'm not sure if that's the truth, since you don't really know what day it is most of the time, but I suppose it doesn't matter.

You are one funny kid, Beanie. You still have the most beautiful hair.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment