Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lately

Dear Cordie,

You are a little monkey right now. It's easing up, but the first few months after Kingsley came home were rough.  Right now you are very calm. You are sitting beside me on the couch, wrapped up in a bunch of blankets eating popcorn, drinking hot chocolate and watching Elf. It's a rainy Sunday morning and this was the movie Rachel picked. You guys love it and it makes me laugh.

This is you trying to play on my computer. You are always dragging these chairs around the house to reach things you shouldn't.

We went to Eric LeClairs birthday last Saturday and you were such a sweetheart. You didn't play much of the games that were organized, preferring instead to sit by yourself and play with toys, or sit with Rachel and eat, or hang out by me. There were a lot of people there.
I love you, Strawberry Bug.

Love Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how she has this incredible unique look, but so similar to Jeff, you and Kamille all together. Its weird who I see when I look at her!

    ReplyDelete